Why choose this MBA at Griffith College
Progress your career to the next level with an MBA from Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University and Griffith College.
Griffith College - Leading the way in innovative education
- Griffith College is the approved learning provider of Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University for the island of Ireland, both north and south. Over 10,000 students are enrolled on the EBS MBA across 50 countries.
- Griffith College is at the forefront of innovative online education. The college is the largest independent third level institution in Ireland with over 8,000 students studying across its campuses in Dublin, Limerick and Cork. Since it was founded in 1974 Griffith College has built a reputation of excellence across its range of professional and academic programmes.
- Griffith College is delighted to add this innovative MBA programme to its suite of postgraduate programmes, which include the Graduate Business School based at its Dublin Campus.
Flexible Learning Options
Fit your MBA around your work/ life/family commitments. This innovative MBA is designed to suit your needs.
- You choose how you want to study. Full-Time, Part-Time or online/blended learning.
- Graduate with an MBA in just 2 years (Full-time) or 2 years (Part-time/Blended/Online).
- Intakes onto the program in September and January each year. Each year is made up of two semesters; September to December and January to May, with intakes in September and January.
Getting the RIGHT MBA on your CV is key to career development and progression. Edinburgh Business School delivers a prestigious MBA which will stand out from the crowd.
- Heriot-Watt University was voted The Sunday Times - Scottish University of the Year 2011/12.
- Heriot-Watt University is ranked 20th in the UK by the Guardian university league tables 2012/13
- Edinburgh Business School has the largest MBA programme in the world as listed in the Financial Times Online MBA 2012.
Flexible Payment Options
Griffith College offers this highly sought-after MBA at a very competitive price with flexible payment options.
Study Support throughout the MBA
The online Student Learning Environment (SLE) at Griffith College supports students throughout their studies. Lecturers are available on email and via online discussion forums and all textbooks, lecturer notes and additional materials are available online.
- Online/ Blended Learning
Our MBA programme is designed to allow students to fit their study around their existing personal and work commitments without having to relocate or take a break from their careers. The blended mode of delivery has been designed to address the growing demand for flexible, effective, lifelong learning, which is not restricted by location or time.
Though you may study on your own, you will not be alone. This route includes the support of our teaching faculty and access to your fellow students through our online facilities via the student learning environment (SLE). Our blended learning format combines interactive, online content with face-to-face tuition through live workshop in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
- Resources available for blended/online MBA Students
- All text books in pdf format
- Live feed and recorded lectures of the part-time MBA classes
- Live revision workshop at the end of each module
- E-mail and online forum access lecturers
- Access to self assessment questions via Edinburgh Business School
- Lecturer PowerPoint slides and additional course materials
- MBA discussion forum
If you have any further questions relating to the Edinburgh Business School MBA please contact:
MBA Program Director: David O'Donovan